Summer School ISGA
Get The Brochure
Emerging Trends in Artificial intelligence, Cybersecurity & IoT
May 9th to 27th 2022 – Rabat & Marrakech
This learning trip help discover emerging trends in Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and Internet of Things (IoT) in their technological and organizational implications and explore the issues and challenges it poses to African societies.
In addition to presentations and lectures by professors and experts from different industries, there will be an emphasis on case studies, work in small groups, testimonials from technological actors, and visits to companies involved in innovative projects and responsible use of technology.
Participants in this program will also have the opportunity to carry out different projects and workshops.
TARGET AUDIENCE : Students with pre-requisites in computer science / Engineering science.
LANGUAGE : English.
CERTIFICATE : At the end of the summer school, participants who have completed all of the program’s educational activities receive a certificate from ISGA..
Week 1 & 2 – Rabat from 9 to 20 may :
- Cybersecurity seminar (12h)
- Artificial intelligence seminar (18h)
- Recommender systems
- AI use cases in healthcare, business & sport
- Big data technologies for AI
- Multicriteria decision analysis in AI
- Visit to the CNRST (Moroccan national center of research and technologies): Explore High-performance computing (HPC) for AI projects
- Visit to the AI Movement, the international AI center of Morocco – Mohamed VI Polytechnic University
- Testimonial and use case with Mr. Walid Daou, AI & Data Science Lead at OCP
- Visit to Royal Center for Remote Sensing (CRTS)
- Digital transformation seminar with Pr. Salah Baina, professor at ENSIAS and consultant (6h).
- Cultural activities
- Visit of the Oudaya Kasbah and Hassan’s Tower
- Visit of the Mohammed VI Museum of modern and contemporary art
- Visit of the Chellah archaeological site
- Student party with ISGA Rabat students
Week 3 – Marrakech from 23 to 27 may :
- 5G & IoT trends seminar (12h)
- Visit to the Green Energy Park
- Visit to the Emerging Business factory
- Cultural activities:
- Visit of the mythical square Jamea El Fana and the old city
- Visit to Terre d’Amanar city
- Student party with ISGA Marrakech students
Dr. Kaoutar EL HANDRI, Associate professor in Artificial Intelligence & Big Data at ISGA, holds a Ph.D. from the Faculty of Sciences of Mohammed V University in Rabat. Certified in Big Data and emerging technologies by IBM, she has taught computer science & artificial intelligence in international universities. Her research interests include machine learning, artificial intelligence, Big Data, cloud computing, recommender systems and deep learning. She is author and co-author of several scientific papers in international journals, books and conference proceedings. She also holds a patent in artificial intelligence and recommender systems.
Walid Daou, Passionate by the impact of Data and Algorithms on the operating model of businesses, Walid currently manage the Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence projects at OCP, in the Digital Office. His role is to identify and deliver Data Science projects with a strong business impact, with the help of a team of Data Scientists and Developers. Former Entrepreneur, He founded and run a startup in Edtech during six years, that became the leader in the market of preparation of competitive exams, in Morocco. Machine Learning enthusiast, He taught the « Artificial Intelligence for Executive » course at EDHEC. Walid is a graduate of Ecole Polytechnique and Ecole des Mines de Paris, in Applied Mathematics.
Taoufik Daddouch, Experienced Telecommunication Manager & Instructor, with Over 30 years’ experience in IT technologies, Business development, marketing and project management. He hods a master degree in computer science and AI from Akhawayn University and Telecom engineering degree from INPT.
Dr. Salah BAÏNA, has a PhD in Computer Science and Automation, from the University of Lorraine, France, he has been graduated with engineer degree from the National School of Computer Science and Mathematics Applied in Grenoble, France (ENSIMAG). He also has developed a solid experience in corporate training and consultancy in Digital Transformation at national and international organizations and companies. He participated in the launch of several start-ups in France. Salah’s favorite subjects are related to New Technologies, Innovation management, he is an expert in artificial intelligence and Digital Transformation. He is a full research professor at ENSIAS, Rabat, and visiting professor at the Ecole Centrale de Casablanca.